Application Developer using Outsystems (Low-Code platform)
Porzio Compliance Services seeks a passionate full-time visionary Outsystems Application developer to join our industry leading compliance organization. The developer will lead the continued technical development of our regulatory licensing products, built on the Outsystems platform
Porzio Compliance Services provides compliance services to companies in a variety of different industries, including state licensing support to life science companies.
Key Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Core development and maintenance of OutSystems web application using Agile methodology.
- OutSystems Platform Experience in integrating the OutSystems with SOAP/REST web services, databases
- Implement the best practices for design, development, Support QA, Bug fixes, Deployments,..)
- Ability to do basic data modeling and enforce proper referential integrity constraints
- Proficiency with web services (REST and SOAP)
- Proficiency with OutSystems Service Studio & Integration Studio
- Understanding of Rapid Application Development(RAD) best practices and implementation
- Understanding of full stack development
- Working knowledge of C# or Java.
- Working knowledge SOAP / REST API
- Knowledge of important OutSystems concepts is a plus, including
- Deployments with Lifetime
- Common performance problems (OutSystems and Relational Database such as MSSQL) and how to troubleshoot them
- Mobile application development using version 10 of OutSystems
- 3-5 years of application integration development and/or design with at least 2 years' experience of Web Application Development preferably with some OutSystems development (or any other low code platform)
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility in daily work schedule to meet company needs during periods of heavy workload.
- Candidate must be authorized to work for any employer in the US.
- Minimal travel (< 5%) required
- Partial flexible work-from-home options available.
- Relocation assistance not available
COVID-19: Porzio Compliance Services LLC requires its personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination is required. Exemption requests related to a medical or pregnancy contraindication, or a sincerely held religious belief, will be reviewed and considered dependent on the firm's ability to provide an accommodation without undue hardship.
Porzio Compliance Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer - women and minorities are encouraged to apply.