Theo Rosini is a member of the firm's Life Sciences Compliance and Regulatory Counseling Department. He advises pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies on a variety of compliance-related issues, and counsels clients on legal and regulatory issues, including those governing interactions with healthcare practitioners.
Theo is also a Director of Compliance Services with Porzio Life Sciences, LLC, a subsidiary of the law firm. He consults life sciences companies on a variety of compliance issues, including federal and state fraud and abuse laws, FDA promotional regulations, industry standards regarding interactions with healthcare professionals, and sampling requirements. Theo also collaborates on new products and services utilizing the existing business structure to expand the suite of compliance and regulatory services offered.
While attending law school, Theo served as the Senior Notes Editor of the Women's Rights Law Reporter at Rutgers School of Law, where he graduated magna cum laude.
"Navigating State, Federal & International Transparency Disclosure Requirements," Seton Hall U.S. Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program, Speaker, Seton Hall Law, Newark, NJ, 6/13/2022
Prior Relevant Experience
- The Honorable Bonnie J. Mizdol, A.J.S.C., Bergen Vicinage, Hackensack, NJ, Judicial Law Clerk, May 2015 - September 2015
- The Honorable Peter E. Doyne, A.J.S.C., Bergen Vicinage (Ret.), Hackensack, NJ, Judicial Law Clerk, August 2014 - April 2015
- Rutgers Community and Transactional Lawyering Clinic, Newark, NJ, Senior Associate, August 2013 - May 2014
- Rutgers School of Law, Newark, NJ, Legal Research and Writing Teaching Assistant, August 2013 - May 2014
- Fischer Porter & Thomas, P.C., Englewood Cliffs, NJ, Summer Law Clerk, May 2013 - September 2013
- The Honorable Patrick J. Arre, J.S.C, Hudson Vicinage, Law Division, Jersey City, NJ, Judicial Extern, September 2012 - December 2012
- Office of Administrative Law, Newark, NJ, Judicial Extern, May 2012 - August 2012