Garcia Samuylov is an associate of Porzio, Bromberg & Newman, P.C. and a member of the firm’s Litigation Practice Group. She concentrates her practice on assisting private and publicly traded companies in complex commercial, mass tort and consumer fraud class action suits. Garcia also supports the firm's public school districts and private school clients with audit appeals, special education and employment litigation, and special counsel investigations.
"All On-Board: How to Recruit and Safely Bring Talent On To Your Team," ASAH's Annual Symposium for Business Office and Human Resources Personnel, 5/13/2022
- "Navigating the e-Discovery Hydra," Porzio, Bromberg & Newman CLE Program, Fall 2010.
- What's a Mass Tort, What's a Class Action," Porzio, Bromberg & Newman CLE Program, Fall 2008.
Prior Relevant Experience
- Porzio, Bromberg & Newman, PC, Senior Litigation Specialist, 2009-2021.
- New York State Supreme Court, Unified Court System, Court Attorney, Civil Division, 2001-2002
- New York State Supreme Court, Unified Court System, Commercial Division - The Honorable Justice Barry A. Cozier, Law Clerk, 2000-2001