Porzio, Bromberg & Newman, P.C., a full service law firm located at 100 Southgate Parkway, Morristown, NJ, seeks a Full-Time, Non-Exempt Document Clerk to join the firm. Document Clerks are responsible for general file maintenance and organization. Document Clerks may also perform project assignments and will perform their duties under the direct supervision of a Paralegal, Senior Paralegal or other firm supervisor.
- Provide support in the form of file maintenance, including review, scanning and organization of documents.
- Perform administrative duties, such as opening and closing of files and file relocations.
- Ability to adhere to general office policies and procedures.
- Proficient use of equipment including, but not limited to, telephones, photocopy machines, fax machines and computers.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma.
- Strong verbal, written, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Perform work in an efficient, detailed, accurate, and proactive manner.
- Flexibility in daily work schedule to meet firm’s needs during periods of heavy workload.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
COVID-19: Porzio, Bromberg & Newman P.C. requires its personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination is required. Exemption requests related to a medical or pregnancy contraindication, or a sincerely held religious belief, will be reviewed and considered dependent on the firm's ability to provide an accommodation without undue hardship.