Porzio, Bromberg & Newman, P.C., a full-service law firm with eight offices in strategic hubs around the region, and two wholly-owned subsidiaries, seeks to hire a Talent Coordinator in its Morristown, New Jersey office. This position will be responsible for coordinating a wide range of activities supporting the overall planning, management and administration of recruiting, integration, training and development initiatives.
A hybrid in-office/remote working schedule is available for this position.
Primary Functions And Responsibilities
- Assists with initiating talent searches.
- Assists and supports practices group in identifying qualified candidates.
- Receives and reviews incoming candidate resumes.
- Coordinates scheduling, screening and callback interviews with candidates.
- Maintains recruiting and learning management databases; prepares data driven status reports.
- Prepares candidate interview packages and offer letters.
- Coordinates all onboarding tasks for new hires.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of firm professional development programs and events, including coordination and communication with faculty and attendees, budget tracking, preparation of materials, maintenance of rosters, travel, logistics and other support with respect to program management (both virtual and in-person).
- Coordinates and provides logistical support for practice group training efforts, including but not limited to, development and maintenance of group training pages and resources, reporting and analyzing training metrics.
- Supports employee evaluation process including tracking responses and assisting with follow up communications supports employee professional development needs.
- Provides analytical and administrative support in the coordination and processing of CLE requests for firm-sponsored programs.
- Supports administrative departments and practice groups training and development needs across the firm.
- Assume other responsibilities as needed.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of related recruiting or Human Resources experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- The ability to provide quality customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Planning/organizational skills.
- The ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands.
- Basic knowledge of the following software: MS-Office (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Document Management Systems, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
COVID-19: Porzio, Bromberg & Newman P.C. requires its personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination is required. Exemption requests related to a medical or pregnancy contraindication, or a sincerely held religious belief, will be reviewed and considered dependent on the firm's ability to provide an accommodation without undue hardship.
Porzio Bromberg & Newman, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer - women and minorities are encouraged to apply.