Jeff Campbell Spoke at Practical Law Company 2nd Annual Life Sciences Law Forum
Jeffrey Campbell spoke at the PLC Life Sciences 2nd Annual Life Sciences Law Forum in London. Mr. Campbell spoke on governance and government intervention in a workshop titled "All Eyes on America: The Repercussions of the Sunshine Act Around the Globe" on March 5, 2014. Christine Bradshaw attended the conference, taking place from March 4-5, 2014.
The forum presented practical strategies in key life science areas including competition and IP, regulation and ethics, litigation, M&A and transactions and more.
Practical Law Company 2nd Annual Life Sciences Law Forum Highlights:
- Prepare for the new clinical trials Module 6 guidelines
- Hear best ways forward to enforce IP rights in the EU
- Develop effective compliance procedures to mitigate reputational risk
- Learn how to stay innovative: the US and how the America Invents Act is working
- Discover more: updates on SPC litigation, EU investigations into patent settlement agreements and its impact on generic market entry
For more information, please click here.