AdvaMed's Compliance Essentials: Implementing An Effective Program
Principals of Porzio, Bromberg & Newman including Michelle D. Axelrod, D. Jeffrey Campbell and Jennifer A. Romanski spoke at AdvaMed's Medical Technology Learning Institute's (MTLI) Compliance Essentials: Implementing an Effective Program in Washington, DC on September 23-24, 2014.
The intensive program was designed to give businesses the tools they need to implement and maintain a sound and dynamic compliance plan.
Attendees heard from industry and compliance experts on current issues and regulations surrounding compliance, such as:
- The components of a good compliance program
- The AdvaMed Code and practical tips for implementation
- The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Preparing your sales team for your compliance commitment
- Proper product communications: on-label vs. off-label; scientific vs. promotional
- The written record
- Metrics - is your compliance program a success?
- Compliance Matters to Medical Device Companies of All Sizes
- The Roadmap Provided by The Government: The Components of a Good Compliance Program
- The AdvaMed Code and Practical Tips For Implementation
- Proper Product Communications
- Compliance Structure Options
- The Toughest Compliance Test: Disciplining for Missteps, Transgressions, and Violations
- Preparing Your Salespeople and Customers for Your New Compliance Commitment
- Fair Market Value – The Compliance Conundrum
- Metrics: Testing Your Compliance System
For more information, please click here.