"Revel's Rippling Effect" The Impact of Revel's Bankruptcy on the Local Economy and Beyond
The New Jersey chapters of the ACG and the TMA held a panel discussion regarding the far-reaching effects of the Revel bankruptcy. This event took place on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 from 7:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at the Hotel Woodbridge at MetroPark, Iselin, NJ.
Morris S. Bauer, Esq.
Norris McLaughlin & Marcus PA
Ilana Volkov, Esq.
Cole Schotz P.C.
(Represents the "Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors")
Warren Martin, Esq.
Porzio Bromberg & Newman PC
(Represents most of the tenants: restaurants, spa and shops)
- Background of Revel and reasons for the filing of Chapter 11
- Impact of Revel's closing on the local economy and the effect on employees, amenity tenants and other indirect effects
- Sale process and what makes a buyer interested
- How a sale would impact on the local economy
- Amenity Tenant issues and the impact of the sale of Revel
- Impact on a macro-level: Atlantic City, state-wide and nationally
A short question and answer segment followed the panel discussion.
To learn more click here.