Holly Kramen Presented at CBI's Life Sciences Data Privacy Summit: "Navigating State Privacy Laws"
Holly Kramen presented: "Navigate State Privacy Laws to Develop a Unique Compliance Roadmap" at CBI's Life Sciences Data Privacy Summit at 9:30 AM on Monday, April 27, 2015.
This event addressed the growing threat to personal health information (PHI) and how to mitigate the risks associated with collecting, transferring and using personal data.
Program highlights included:
- A Keynote Address from the Federal Trade Commission discussing focus on privacy
- Prepare for the 2016 EU Privacy Directive
- Learn how to compliantly transfer personal information across international borders
- Navigate state and federal privacy laws to develop a compliance roadmap
- Maximize the use of mobile devices, applications and social media to capture personal data while maintaining transparency and privacy
- Assess benefits, challenges and risks involved with migrating and storing personal data in the Cloud