2015 Bio International Convention
“SelectUSA Investment Seminar at BIO 2015,” on Thursday, June 18th from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm.
Speaker: Michelle D. Axelrod
This program focused on providing information to foreign investors looking for investment opportunities in the U.S. life sciences industry. SelectUSA was established by President Obama in 2011 to promote and facilitate business investment into the United States.
- The State of Life Sciences in the U.S. for the Foreign Investor
- Investing in the U.S.: Where to Start
- Life Sciences Regulatory Framework
- Protecting your Intellectual Property
- Practical Advice on Investing in the U.S. Life Sciences Industry: Opportunities, Best Practices, and Challenges
The BIO International Convention is the world's largest biotechnology gathering. Biotechnology leaders from around the world come together for insights on global biotech advancements.
For more information, please click here.