Timothy L. Barnes Spoke at ACI's 14th Annual Advanced Forum on Obstetric Malpractice Claims
Timothy L. Barnes, principal at Porzio, Bromberg & Newman, P.C. spoke on the panel, "The Anatomy of an Obstetric Malpractice Case: An Examination of Every Stage and Trial Techniques," at the upcoming ACI 14th Annual Advanced Forum on Obstetric Malpractice Claims, June 23rd - 24th, 2015 in Philadelphia, PA.
Mr. Barnes's article, "Gynecological Malpractice Claims," was highlighted during this panel. ACI's blog about the event states, "We are thrilled to have Timothy L. Barnes [...] speak on the panel," and refers to Tim's article as "brilliant."
The conference will provide attendees with the most up-to-date information medical issues and litigation processes, including:
- Genetic and Epigenetic Disorders: Emerging Trends and Strategies
- Neonatal Encephalopathy and Neurologic Outcomes: The ACOG Reports
- The Tension Between Nurses, Midwives and Obstetricians
- The Anatomy of an Obstetric Malpractice Case: An Examination of Every Stage and Trial Techniques
- Neonatal Brain Injury: Assessing the Standard of Care and Determining the Timing and Causation of an Injury
- New Trends in Hypothermia Treatment for Newborns Suffering from Acute Hypoxic Encephalopathy
- The Affordable Care Act Subsidies: Addressing, Defining, Defending Damages and Life Care Plans
- Neonatal Brachial Plexus Palsy Cases
To view the agenda for the Obstetric Malpractice Forum, please click here.