Timothy L. Barnes Spoke at ACI's 14th Annual Advanced Forum on Obstetric Malpractice Claims
The Union League of Philadelphia 140 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102
Timothy L. Barnes, principal at Porzio, Bromberg & Newman, P.C. spoke on the panel, "The Anatomy of an Obstetric Malpractice Case: An Examination of Every Stage and Trial Techniques," at the upcoming ACI 14th Annual Advanced Forum on Obstetric Malpractice Claims, June 23rd - 24th, 2015 in Philadelphia, PA.
Mr. Barnes's article, "Gynecological Malpractice Claims," was highlighted during this panel. ACI's blog about the event states, "We are thrilled to have Timothy L. Barnes [...] speak on the panel," and refers to Tim's article as "brilliant."
The conference will provide attendees with the most up-to-date information medical issues and litigation processes, including:
- Genetic and Epigenetic Disorders: Emerging Trends and Strategies
- Neonatal Encephalopathy and Neurologic Outcomes: The ACOG Reports
- The Tension Between Nurses, Midwives and Obstetricians
- The Anatomy of an Obstetric Malpractice Case: An Examination of Every Stage and Trial Techniques
- Neonatal Brain Injury: Assessing the Standard of Care and Determining the Timing and Causation of an Injury
- New Trends in Hypothermia Treatment for Newborns Suffering from Acute Hypoxic Encephalopathy
- The Affordable Care Act Subsidies: Addressing, Defining, Defending Damages and Life Care Plans
- Neonatal Brachial Plexus Palsy Cases
To view the agenda for the Obstetric Malpractice Forum, please click here.