CBI 9th Annual Forum on Transparency & Aggregate Spend
"Strategies to Reduce Compliance Risks and Optimize Commercial Programs Using Transparency Data Analytics" at 9 AM on Tuesday, August 18, 2015
Panelist: John Oroho
The most up-to-date information available on how to streamline transparency reporting and use data analytics to improve compliance and commercial programs.
- Understand the latest CMS changes on Open Payments for 2016 reporting
- Standardize your process for remediation and data attestation to mitigate risk
- Unravel the complexities of travel reimbursement policies and reporting
- Update on state disclosure laws
- Benefit from hearing a summary of common disputes and how they have been resolved
- Live benchmarking with colleagues
Attendees: Chrissy Bradshaw, Jeff Campbell, Laura Conway, Sharon Small
For more information, please click here.