CBI's 2nd Global Compliance Congress for Life Sciences
Porzio attorneys and Porzio Life Sciences vice presidents Christine N. Bradshaw and Brian P. Sharkey will speak at the upcoming CBI's 2nd Global Compliance Congress for Life Sciences, November 18 - 19, 2015 in Munich, Germany:
"HCP Relationship Management Post-Reporting - Lessons Learned from U.S. Sunshine Act" at 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - Moderator: Brian Sharkey, Panelist: Christine Bradshaw
"Global Transparency of HCP Data - The Current Environment and Future Direction of Disclosure Code" at 8:20 a.m. on Thursday, November 19, 2015 - Speaker: Brian Sharkey
CBI's 2nd Global Compliance Congress offers the opportunity for companies to come together, share ideas, network and learn from one another. The Global Compliance Congress will cover topics such as Transparency, FMV, Third-Party Due Diligence, the role of compliance and many other issues faced by the industry.
- Ensure comprehension of emerging codes and guidelines across the globe including EFPIA and ABPI
- Understand the overall impact of global data privacy regulations as it relates to internal and external data
- Review potential areas of high-risk associated with HCP interactions post-transparency
- Gain best practices in handling third-party selection, monitoring, removal and renewal
- Receive updates on the latest implications of EFPIA requirements
For more information and to register, please click here.