New Jersey Women Lawyers Association 9th Annual WILL Platinum Gala
The Grove, Cedar Grove, NJ
The New Jersey Women Lawyers Association ("NJWLA") will hold its 9th Annual Women's Initiative and Leaders in Law ("WILL") Platinum Gala on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at The Grove in Cedar Grove, NJ.
Porzio, Bromberg & Newman is proud to once again sponsor this event, and honor accomplished women from the judicial, public, corporate, and private law firm sectors, for their sustained contributions to gender equity challenges and other issues uniquely important to women in the legal profession.
This year's honorees include:
- Honorable Lois H. Goodman, United States Magistrate Judge for the District of New Jersey
- Honorable Harriet E. Derman, P.J.S.C. (Ret.), Superior Court of New Jersey, Chancery Division, Of Counsel, DiFrancesco, Bateman, Kunzman, Davis, Lehrer & Flaum, P.C.
- Kirsten Scheurer Branigan, Law Office of Kirsten Scheurer Branigan, P.C.
- Michellene Davis, Executive Vice President for Corporate Affairs, Barnabas Health
- Honorable Carolyn A. Murray, Acting Essex County Prosecutor
The Honorable Madeline Cox Arleo, U.S. District Judge, District of New Jersey, will serve as the Mistress of Ceremonies for the program.
For additional information on the NJWLA and this event, please click here.