CBI's 6th Global Transparency Reporting Congress
Porzio attorneys and Porzio Life Sciences executives will speak at CBI's 6th Global Transparency Reporting Congress, April 7-8, 2016 in Frankfurt, Germany.
"The Latest Transparency Disclosure Guidelines Around the World," April 7, 2016 at 3:00 PM; Speakers: Chrissy N. Bradshaw and Brian P. Sharkey
"Informing HCPs Prior to Disclosure and Planning for Error Remediation," April 8, 2016 at 9:45 AM; Moderator: John P. Oroho
Attendee: D. Jeffrey Campbell
CBI's highly acclaimed Annual Global Transparency Reporting Congress provides critical information on emerging trends and guidelines in reporting and managing transparency in payments to healthcare professionals worldwide. Attendees have the opportunity to hear first-hand about the implementation progress of the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations' (EFPIA) disclosure code of transfer-of-value to healthcare organizations and professionals.
- Analyze approaches to attaining HCP consent management
- Improve compliance programs by enhancing data monitoring, risk assessment and auditing
- Obtain a summary of current transparency disclosure guidelines around the world
- Determine fair market value by establishing a transparent model
- Learn from German companies who have already disclosed data
To learn more, click here.