11th Annual Porzio Compliance Forum: "Compliance Monitoring and Risk Mitigation"
Porzio, Bromberg & Newman and Porzio Life Sciences, LLC, along with the Seton Hall Law School Center for Health & Pharmaceutical Law & Policy, were proud to sponsor the 11th Annual Porzio Compliance Forum. The program took place on February 10, 2017 from 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM at Seton Hall Law School in Newark, NJ.
Compliance Monitoring and Risk Mitigation
Attendees gained valuable insight into the next level of compliance from leaders in the life sciences industry.
This year's agenda included:
Best Practices for Risk Assessment
- Objectivity While Leveraging Resources
- Focus vs. Response to Environment
- Assessing Risk Within Your Culture
The Evolution of Company Compliance Programs With An Eye Towards Monitoring
- Industry Trends
- Prioritization of Compliance Budgets
- Auditing and Monitoring
Proactive vs. Reactive - A Changing World for Compliance Officers
- The Emerging/Dynamic Commercial Realities for Healthcare Providers and the Life Sciences Industry
- The Proactive Approach to Life Sciences Compliance in this New Challenging World
This program is pending approval for 4-5 total New Jersey and New York CLE credits.
This was a complimentary event.