Porzio Counsel Joshua Abramson Presented at the DRI Product Liability Conference
Porzio counsel Joshua H. Abramson served as Vice-Chair during the DRI Product Liability Conference. The session, "Manufacturers' Risk," took place on February 10, 2017, from 8:15 AM to 10:15 AM in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This conference provided attendees with unique perspectives on current client issues. Insiders who were at the heart of some of the highest profile product liability issues in recent years shared their experience and insight, offering tips and strategies to help improve attendees' product liability practices.
Conference highlights include:
- How to defend companies during and after a high profile internal investigation
- Top considerations for jury voir dire in catastrophic injury cases
- Best defense strategies when even the best warnings are not enough to make a product safe
- The latest in sports concussion litigation
- How the post-Scalia Supreme Court could affect product liability defendants
For the full agenda, please click here.