Legal Marijuana in New Jersey: Porzio Attorney Brian P. Sharkey Comments on the Cole Memo in WNYC Interview
Brian P. Sharkey, head of the Cannabis Task Force at Porzio, was interviewed on February 21, 2018 by WNYC about Attorney General Jeff Sessions' memo to rescind the Cole Memo.
Listen to the full interview here.
Porzio has recently issued a series of updates with regard to the legalization of recreational marijuana in New Jersey.
Updates on Legalization of Marijuana in New Jersey:
- Marijuana Series: New Jersey’s Recreational Marijuana Bill Introduced In the Senate
- Marijuana Series Part 1: Creating a Legal Framework in New Jersey for a Drug That is Illegal Under Federal Law
- Marijuana Series Part 2: Reaction of US Attorneys to Rescission of Cole Memo
- Marijuana Series Part 3: The Murphy Administration Looks to Expand New Jersey's Medical Marijuana Program
- Marijuana Series: Governor Murphy Addresses Marijuana In His First "Ask Governor Murphy" Episode
- Marijuana Series: Attorney General Sessions and Senator Gardner Battle Over Marijuana
- Marijuana Series: Members of Congress Busy Writing Letters About Marijuana
- Marijuana Series: Senator Gardner Ends Absolute Hold on Department of Justice Nominees