Alfred R. Brunetti is a seasoned commercial litigator with extensive experience representing corporate clients in complex disputes, covering a diverse range of practice areas, in jurisdictions throughout the United States. Combining his extensive litigation experience with his in-depth knowledge of privacy laws and best practices, Fred regularly advises clients on privacy issues relating to the collection of personal information, data management, and more.
He is certified by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) as both a Certified Information Privacy Professional in the laws of the United States (CIPP/US), a designation evidencing information privacy expertise with advanced concentration in domestic private sector laws, and a Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM), a designation evidencing expertise in the creation and management of a privacy program across all stages of its life cycle.
Fred began his legal career as a law clerk for the Hon. Elaine L. Davis, P.J. Crim., in Hudson County, NJ, and then as an assistant prosecutor in the Union County Prosecutor’s Office in Elizabeth, NJ. He is a graduate of Seton Hall University and Seton Hall University School of Law, where he was an award-winning member of the Interscholastic Moot Court Board.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- Included in the New Jersey Rising Stars® list, General Litigation (2014-2016).
A description of the selection process can be found here.
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Association of the Federal Bar of New Jersey
- ABA Intellectual Property Law Division - Member, Trademark, Patent and Copyright subcommittees
- NJSBA Business and Commercial Litigation Committee - Appointee
- NJSBA Intellectual Property Law Committee - Appointee
"Porzio, Bromberg & Newman Names Alfred (Fred) Brunetti to Life Sciences Practice," Health and Beauty Close-up, 11/29/2023
"Porzio, Bromberg & Newman Names Alfred (Fred) Brunetti to Life Sciences Practice," Professional Services Close-up, 11/28/2023
- "On the Move and After Hours: K&L Gates; Porzio; Capehart Scatchard; Sherman Atlas; Sills Cummis," New Jersey Law Journal, 11/22/2023
- "Porzio, Bromberg & Newman adds former McElroy, Deustch litigator and data privacy specialist to life sciences practice," ROI New Jersey, 11/21/2023
- "Porzio Bromberg Lands McElroy Deutsch Data Privacy Pro," Law360, 11/20/2023