Benjamin Lindeman focuses his practice on land use and redevelopment law. Mr. Lindeman also counsels clients on real estate leasing, transactions and litigation matters. Mr. Lindeman counsels private clients on land use applications and proceedings and variance relief from local boards. Before joining the firm, Mr. Lindeman served as a Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Mark Ciarrocca, J.S.C. of the Superior Court of New Jersey.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- Recognized on the New Jersey Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" List, Land Use, 2020-2023. A description of the selection process can be found here.
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member
- Morris County Bar Association, Member; Municipal Law Committee, Co-Chair
- Morris County Bar Foundation, Trustee
- Long Hill Township Zoning Board of Adjustment, Long Hill, NJ, Former Member (2021-2022)
- Long Hill Township Recreation Committee, Long Hill, NJ, Former Member (2016-2022)