Joseph “Joe” MacMahon is an experienced litigation attorney and joins the Litigation Department as Of Counsel, focusing on representing individuals and entities in employment, estate, real estate, construction, contract dispute, and personal injury matters. Joe was a solo practitioner and has represented hundreds of clients throughout his career, appearing regularly in Federal, State, and Municipal Courts in New Jersey.
Joe has substantial experience in a variety of matters involving Municipal Law, having served as Municipal Attorney for the Boroughs of Bloomingdale and Oakland and as Assistant Prosecutor for the Township of Bloomfield.
- Member District X Ethics Committee, 2003 - 2005
Prior Relevant Experience
- Assistant Prosecutor, Township of Bloomfield, 2013 - 2014
- Assistant Municipal Attorney, Borough of Bloomingdale, 2011 - 2012
- Municipal Attorney, Borough of Bloomingdale, 2002 - 2011
- Municipal Attorney, Borough of Oakland, 2001 - 2002