Principal Jennifer Romanski Presented at CBI's 5th Annual Compliance Monitoring Forum
Porzio principal and Porzio Life Sciences Vice President and Chief Privacy Officer Jennifer A. Romanski presented during CBI's 5th Annual Compliance Monitoring Forum. The session, "Approaches for Monitoring Value-Added Services and Donations or Grants to Avoid Kickback Allegations and FCPA Actions," took place at 8:45 AM on Wednesday, February 8, 2017 in Philadelphia, PA. Porzio attorney Keren F. Bisnauth was also be in attendance.
CBI’s Compliance Monitoring Forum is the only life sciences event delivering tangible takeaways for building and enhancing monitoring programs. This conference empowers compliance professionals to apply data and monitoring resources to improve alignment with the business. Capitalize on this excellent opportunity to hear from regulatory agencies, benchmark with your peers and implement proactive strategies for improving compliance monitoring programs.
- Identify data needed to monitor field force and promotional activities
- Determine how to operate monitoring and auditing programs with limited resources
- Foster a compliant culture and encourage corrective action throughout the organization
- Measure the effectiveness of third-party partner monitoring programs
- Boost collaboration between U.S. and global compliance teams
To view the full CBI program agenda, please click here.