Keren F. Bisnauth is Counsel to Porzio, Bromberg & Newman, P.C. and a member of the firm’s Life Sciences Compliance and Regulatory Counseling Department and its Corporate, Commercial and Business Law Department. She is also a Director of Compliance Services with the firm’s subsidiary, Porzio Life Sciences, LLC.
Keren counsels pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies on a variety of compliance-related issues, including federal and state fraud and abuse laws, FDA promotional regulations, transparency and aggregate spend, and industry standards regarding interactions with healthcare professionals. Keren also has significant experience working on transactional matters, concentrating in the corporate, mergers and acquisitions, and general contract areas. As a Director of Compliance Services with Porzio Life Sciences, Ms. Bisnauth also assists in the creation, development and implementation of the subsidiary’s products and services.
While serving as Associate Counsel for the Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Keren provided a broad range of legal services to both the Hospital and to a multi-specialty physician practice aligned with the Hospital. She analyzed vendor contracts, consulting services agreements, transactional documents and physician employment agreements. Keren also researched and drafted memoranda advising senior management on federal and state health laws, including Anti-Kickback laws, HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules, and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- Recognized on the New Jersey Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" List, Health Care, 2018-2021.
A description of the selection process can be found here.
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Porzio Life Sciences Webinar - 2021 Life Sciences Compliance Outlook, 3/16/2021
"2021 Life Sciences Compliance Outlook," Porzio Life Sciences, Webinar, 3/16/2021
Navigating State, Federal & Intl Transparency Disclosure Requirements; Seton Hall Law, 10/14/2019
"HCCP Presentation," Seton Hall Law, 10/08/2018
Navigating State, Federal & International Transparency Disclosure Requirements; Seton Hall U.S. Healthcare Compliance Certification Program, Seton Hall Law School, Newark, NJ, 6/13/2018
Prior Relevant Experience
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Inc., New Brunswick, NJ, Associate Counsel, October 2013 – October 2015.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Inc., New Brunswick, NJ, Legal Intern, September 2012 – May 2013.
- The Hon. Edward M. Coleman, Superior Court, Somerville, NJ, Judicial Intern, July 2012 – August 2012.
- New York Legal Assistance Group, Inc., New York, NY, Legal Intern, May 2011 – July 2011.