Keren F. Bisnauth is Of Counsel to Porzio, Bromberg & Newman, P.C.
Keren counsels pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies on a variety of compliance-related issues, including federal and state fraud and abuse laws, FDA promotional regulations, transparency and aggregate spend, and industry standards regarding interactions with healthcare professionals. Keren also has significant experience working on transactional matters, concentrating in the corporate, mergers and acquisitions, and general contract areas.
While serving as Associate Counsel for the Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Keren provided a broad range of legal services to both the Hospital and to a multi-specialty physician practice aligned with the Hospital. She analyzed vendor contracts, consulting services agreements, transactional documents and physician employment agreements. Keren also researched and drafted memoranda advising senior management on federal and state health laws, including Anti-Kickback laws, HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules, and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- 27 Porzio Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America®; Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch®, 8/17/2023
- Twenty Porzio Attorneys Recognized in 2023 New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists, 5/11/2023
- 24 Porzio Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers ® in America, 2023 Edition, 8/18/2022
- 22 Porzio Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in 2022 New Jersey Super Lawyers Rankings, 4/06/2022
- Porzio Bromberg and Newman Introduces Business Law Practice, 5/20/2021
- Porzio Announces Principal and Counsel Promotions, 9/01/2020
- Keren F. Bisnauth Joins Porzio as an Associate of the Life Sciences Team, 11/09/2015
Porzio Life Sciences Webinar - 2021 Life Sciences Compliance Outlook, 3/16/2021
"2021 Life Sciences Compliance Outlook," Porzio Life Sciences, Webinar, 3/16/2021
Navigating State, Federal & Intl Transparency Disclosure Requirements; Seton Hall Law, 10/14/2019
"HCCP Presentation," Seton Hall Law, 10/08/2018
Navigating State, Federal & International Transparency Disclosure Requirements; Seton Hall U.S. Healthcare Compliance Certification Program, Seton Hall Law School, Newark, NJ, 6/13/2018
Prior Relevant Experience
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Inc., New Brunswick, NJ, Associate Counsel, October 2013 – October 2015.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Inc., New Brunswick, NJ, Legal Intern, September 2012 – May 2013.
- The Hon. Edward M. Coleman, Superior Court, Somerville, NJ, Judicial Intern, July 2012 – August 2012.
- New York Legal Assistance Group, Inc., New York, NY, Legal Intern, May 2011 – July 2011.