Charles Falk is Of Counsel to Porzio, Bromberg & Newman, P.C and member of the firm’s Personal and Fiduciary Services practice group. He has specialized for more than 25 years in the fields of corporate tax, international tax, tax litigation, real estate tax planning, bankruptcy taxation, gift and estate tax, and deferred compensation planning. He is also a Certified Public Accountant. He is the author of eight books, published in more than one hundred major articles, and is a frequent speaker, both internationally and nationally.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- Recognized in Best Lawyers in America, Tax Law; Trusts and Estates, 2012 - 2022.
A description of the selection process can be found here.
- American Bar Association, Committee on Taxation
- Virginia Bar Association, Committee on Taxation
- New Jersey Bar Association, Committee on Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Coordinating Committee, Fairleigh Dickinson Federal Tax Institute, 1983–1989
- Bureau of National Affairs, BNA Tax Management, Board of Advisors, 1989–present; Bankruptcy Law Reporter, Board of Advisors, 1991–present
Prior Relevant Experience
- Executive-in-Residence, Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey, 1998–2004
- Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey, Adjunct Professor of Taxation, 1995–1998
- Fordham University, New York City, Associate Professor of Taxation, 1992–1995
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, Madison, New Jersey, Professor of Taxation, 1987–1994