Sal is part of Porzio's Employment, Education Law and Real Estate Teams where he focuses on collective bargaining negotiations, real estate matters, and personal injury. Since the passage of adult-use cannabis, Sal counsels clients who are licensed applicants or interested parties on real estate matters. Sal also serves as Legislative Director with Porzio Governmental Affairs, the lobbying subsidiary of Porzio, where he advises healthcare organizations, insurance companies, financial institutions, and trade associations on legislative and regulatory developments that could potentially impact their business. Sal is a Registered Government Affairs Agent of the State of New Jersey
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- Recognized in Best Lawyers in America, Government Relations Practice, (2018 - 2022). A description of the selection process can be found here.
- Essex County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- "On The Ground Update," Washington Area State Relations Group Webinar, April 15, 2020.
- "Potential Impact of Trump Administration on New Jersey Businesses," Porzio Employment Law Forum, November 15, 2016.
- "New Regulations, Legislation, And Case Law Impacting Your Business," Porzio Employment Law Forum, Morristown, NJ, November 15, 2016.
Prior Relevant Experience
- Adjunct Professor, Legal Studies and Political Science, Montclair State University, 2006-present
- Councilman, West Orange Township Council, 2008-2012
- Attorney, West Orange Planning Board