Awards & Recognition
Firm and Attorney Recognition
Porzio is dedicated to providing our clients with the highest quality legal services, and we have been recognized by leading by legal and business publications for our work. We are proud of our accomplishments and are committed to continuing to provide our clients with the best possible representation.
Chambers USA (Chambers and Partners) (methodology)
- Porzio’s Bankruptcy/Restructuring (2019-2023), and Environment (2020-2023) practices have been recognized in the Chambers USA 2023 guide.
- 5 of the firm’s attorneys have been recognized as leading lawyers in their respective practice areas in the prestigious directory of “America’s Leading Lawyers for Business.”
Best Lawyers in America® and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America (Best Lawyers) (methodology)
- 22 Porzio attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- 5 attorneys were named 2024 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America.
Best Law Firms® (Best Lawyers) (methodology)
- Recognized nationally in the Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law category and recognized in 19 metropolitan rankings across New Jersey and New York City in the 2024 edition of the Best Law Firms® report.
Super Lawyers (Thomson Reuters) (methodology)
- 20 of the firm’s attorneys have been recognized in the 2023 New Jersey Super Lawyers® and New Jersey Rising Stars® lists
- 3 attorneys recognized by New York Metro Super Lawyers 2022.
- Named the winner of the 2023 Financial Times Innovative Lawyers in Healthcare & Life Sciences award for its creation and sale of a pioneering technology-based subsidiary. (methodology)
Law.com (ALM Global, LLC)
- Recognized at the 2023 Legal Week Leaders in Tech Law Awards in the Regulatory Technology category for its groundbreaking work in the creation and ultimate sale of its technology-based subsidiary, Porzio Life Sciences (PLS). (methodology)
- Ranked 43rd among the 50 highest grossing midsize law firms in the Mid-Market Pro 50 report, based on fiscal 2022 data. The Mid-Market Pro 50 report was collected by ALM's Survey and Research team in collaboration with Law.com. The financial performance data was disclosed by the firm to ALM via the Am Law 200/NLJ 500 Survey.
NJBIZ (BridgeTower Media)
- Listed among the 2023 Top 250 Privately-held companies based on revenue.
- Recognized as a 2022 Business of the Year Award finalist – the only law firm finalist.
National Law Journal (ALM Global, LLC)
- Named to The National Law Journal’s 2022 list of Legal Technology Trailblazers for its development of its wholly-owned subsidiary, Porzio Life Sciences, LLC and the company's pioneering product, Porzio Compliance Digest. Porzio Life Sciences was one of only 38 entities recognized with this national honor. (methodology)
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Recognition
Mansfield Rule Certification (Diversity Lab)
- Achieved Midsize Mansfield Certification for 2022-2023, involving a rigorous certification process that measures our diversity efforts in leadership and governance roles, equity partner promotions, formal client pitches, lateral lawyer hiring, and more. (methodology)
A description of the selection methodology for the above awards can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.