Sal is part of Porzio's Employment, Education Law and Real Estate Teams where he focuses on collective bargaining negotiations, real estate matters, and personal injury. Since the passage of adult-use cannabis, Sal counsels clients who are licensed applicants or interested parties on real estate matters. Sal also serves as Vice President and General Counsel with Porzio Governmental Affairs, the lobbying subsidiary of Porzio, where he advises healthcare organizations, insurance companies, financial institutions, and trade associations on legislative and regulatory developments that could potentially impact their business. Sal is a Registered Government Affairs Agent of the State of New Jersey.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- Included in The Best Lawyers in America®, Government Relations Practice, list (2018 - 2024).
A description of the selection process can be found here.
- Essex County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- 27 Porzio Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America®; Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch®, 8/17/2023
- Sal M. Anderton Elected as Secretary and General Counsel of the New Jersey Manufacturing Extension Program (NJMEP), 5/25/2023
- 24 Porzio Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers ® in America, 2023 Edition, 8/18/2022
- Congratulations To The 23 Porzio Attorneys Recognized In Best Lawyers® In America, 2022, 8/19/2021
- Congratulations To The 23 Porzio Attorneys Recognized In Best Lawyers In America, 2020, 8/15/2019
- Ribbon Cutting for Porzio's Client PAHC New Affordable Housing Units, 8/09/2019
- "On The Ground Update," Washington Area State Relations Group Webinar, April 15, 2020.
- "Potential Impact of Trump Administration on New Jersey Businesses," Porzio Employment Law Forum, November 15, 2016.
- "New Regulations, Legislation, And Case Law Impacting Your Business," Porzio Employment Law Forum, Morristown, NJ, November 15, 2016.
Prior Relevant Experience
- Adjunct Professor, Legal Studies and Political Science, Montclair State University, 2006-present
- Councilman, West Orange Township Council, 2008-2012
- Attorney, West Orange Planning Board