Christina Bonne-Année Donat, an Of Counsel member in Porzio's Wealth Preservation Group, counsels clients on strategies for wealth preservation, succession planning, Medicaid eligibility and estate administration. In 2013, Judge Donat became an Administrative Law Judge, where she has presided over Medicaid hearings ranging from issues regarding Medicaid eligibility to managed long-term care, clinical services, and nursing homes. In addition, Judge Donat has led corporate restructurings for companies grossing over 12 million dollars in revenue, leading efforts to gain efficiency, achieve cost transparency, and spearhead alignments.
Judge Donat also has a deep passion for community empowerment and upliftment. She has facilitated workshops at The Newark Public School System, The New York City Department of Education, New York University, and the City University of New York. She also served as an advisor to the Dean of Penn State Dickinson School of Law on diversity and inclusion from 2017- 2018. In 2018, she founded a social initiative designed to empower women by aligning them with mentors who support, encourage, and advance them towards their goals. This work has earned Judge Donat multiple accolades including citations from the Office of the Brooklyn Borough President, Eric Adams, and New York State Assemblywoman Rodneyse Bichotte Hermelyn. She was also honored by Congresswoman Yvette Clark with a certificate of U.S. Congressional Recognition.
- Citation, Office of the President Borough of Brooklyn, Eric Adams, 2016
- Citation, New York City Councilmember Jumaane D. Williams, 2015
- Certificate of U.S. Congressional Recognition, Congresswoman Yvette Clark, 2015
- Citation, New York State Assemblywoman Rodneyse Bichotte, 2015
- Delta Teen Lift, North Jersey Alumnae Chapter Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., Volunteer, 2021 - present
- Mentoring Up, A NJ Non-Profit, Volunteer Board Member, 2018 - present
- The Haitian Roundtable, Volunteer Board Member, 2012 - present