Lawfully Managing Student Records Without Violating Privacy Rights
Kerri Wright, Marie-Laurence Fabian, Phillip Bauknight and Okechi Ogbuokiri spoke at National Business Institute's (NBI) Seminar on Lawfully Managing Student Records Without Violating Privacy Rights. The seminar ocurred in Newark, NJ on December 9, 2014 from 8:30am -3:00pm.
- Taking a closer look at how student records are defined
- The Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)
- The Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment (PPRA)
- State and federal laws impacting FERPA and PPRA
- Electronic security issues and school policies
- Question and answer session: your real-world student record situations
For more information, please visit NBI's website.