Barbara DeMarco Speaks at C5’s Forum on US Online Gaming
Barbara DeMarco, Vice President of Porzio Governmental Affairs, will speak at C5's 6th Annual Forum on US Online Gaming, May 12th in New York City.
This forum is now an established event in the online gaming calendar and is the only one sharing in-depth insights on online gaming regulation and regulatory compliance
Key regulators, distinguished in-house counsel and business leaders from casinos, online operators, lotteries, tribes, tech companies and their expert legal advisers will help your company advance its key growth strategies by sharing their implementable insights and experiences on:
- What the market leaders have learned since online gaming first went live in New Jersey, Delaware and Nevada
- Exclusive regulatory insight on the future of gaming in the U.S
- How to be a part of the lucrative online opportunities including Social Gaming and Fantasy Sports
- How traditional land-based casino operators can effectively make a transition into the online world
- How partnerships between gaming operators and suppliers are being used to overcome barriers to entry for online gaming
- How to thrive in the realm of the online black market
- Understanding what software the market requires and the compliance issues to overcome
To learn more about the Forum or to register, please click here.