CBI Publication and Clinical Trial Disclosure Congress: "Implementation of EFPIA's Code on Disclosure of Transfers of Value"
Brian Sharkey presented, "Implementation of EFPIA's Code on Disclosure of Transfers of Value - The Impact on Publication Strategy and Planning," at the CBI Publication and Clinical Trial Disclosure Congress, on Wednesday, June 24, 2015.
With a more stringent focus on posting results publicly, it is a necessity that the registration process, results release, report writing and publication are aligned. New and evolving developments within this space, leave industry clamoring for best practice sharing and benchmarking on publication and data sharing initiatives. Expert insights were presented on the following:
- Preparations for the public disclosure of transfers of value made to healthcare professionals and organizations
- Potential new EU portal and the impact on clinical trial applications, submissions and registry postings
- Compliance with Good Publication Practice 3 (GPP3)
- Communicating the results of trials to investigators and patients
- Avoiding open access fraudulent publishing
- The redaction of clinical study reports (CSRs) for patient confidentiality
For more information, please click here.