Learn the Regulatory Playbook on Cosmetic Claims
Principal Kevin M. Bell will speak at the upcoming Natural Products Association Expo East in Baltimore, Maryland on September 17, 2015.
"Learn the Regulatory Playbook on Cosmetic Claims" will offer insight on how to ensure that you have properly labeled and marketed your cosmetics. Mr. Bell will discuss recent activity at the federal level regarding warning letters involving cosmetics and discuss what claims could trigger legal action.
- Is the product a Cosmetic or Drug?
- Cosmetic Labeling Requirements
- What you need to know before Importing and Exporting Products
- How to avoid Misbranding and/or Adulterating your product
- What you can’t say in your marketing (social media, internet, marketing materials, tv, radio)
Learn from current litigation to avoid making the same mistakes.
To learn more and to register for the event, click here.
The Natural Products Association is the nation’s largest and oldest nonprofit organization dedicated to the natural products industry. To learn more, visit www.npainfo.org.