2nd Annual Morris County Bar Association Legalpalooza
The Hyatt Morristown, 3 Headquarters Plaza Unit 1, Morristown, NJ 07960
The Morris County Bar Association (MCBA) will present the 2nd annual Legalpalooza on November 14, 2015 in Morristown, NJ.
This is a day-long CLE program featuring 11 separate CLE courses, running in four tracks from 9:00 AM until 3:45 PM. You can earn up to 6 credits for the day, 4.5 of which may be in ethics. Registration and continental breakfast begins at 8:00 AM.
Topics include, among others:
- Battleground New Jersey, a discussion of the maneuverings and power struggles between Arthur Vanderbilt, Chief Justice of the NJ Supreme Court and Frank Hague, Jercity Mayor and Boss by author and Jurist, the Hon. Nelson Johnson, J.S.C.
- "Ethics For The Family Lawyer, Ethics and the Random Audit"
- "Direct Examination and Cross Examination of Civil Experts"
- "Family Law Hot Tips"
- "Criminal Law Hot Tips"
- "Ethics and Professionalism as They Relate to Social Media"
- Jack Lynch, Esq., will be running a special interactive seminar on "Settlement Techniques in Practice"
Each of the seminars will be led by a panel of local experts in the subject, including Porzio principal William A. Krais.
To learn more and to register, please click here.