Porzio Principals Present at the NJICLE 2016 Cyber Security Conference
Crowne Plaza Hotel Fairfield: 690 Route 46E, Fairfield, NJ 07004-1539
Porzio principals Charlie Stoia and Deirdre Wheatley-Liss will present during NJICLE's 2016 Cyber Security Conference. The conference will take place on December 12, 2016, from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Fairfield, New Jersey.
This course provides practical tools to address security concerns facing businesses regarding their data and cyber coverage. The program also addresses the ethical mandates involved with cyber security and the far-reaching ramifications of the risks.
- Cyber Security - Nature of the Risk
- Best Practices, Breach Response and Compliance
- Complex Litigation of Cyber Security Issues
- Insurance - Protecting Against The Risk
- The Ethical Imperatives of Cyber Security for Lawyers, Law Firms and Businesses
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 6.7 hours of total CLE credit.
To learn more, please click here.