Judge Gallipoli Served as a Speaker for the NJICLE Seminar, "Mediation Advice from 100 Years of Judicial Experience"
The Honorable Maurice J. Gallipoli presented during the NJICLE seminar "Mediation Advice from 100 Years of Judicial Experience." This session, presented in cooperation with the NJSBA Senior Lawyers Special Committee, took place on January 12, 2017 in New Brunswick, NJ.
Five esteemed former judges – now retired and mediating cases – discussed the essentials of mediation. Although the seminar focused on employment cases, lessons learned will apply far beyond employment law.
Topics included: when is it best to mediate; mediation statements that succeed; whom and what to bring; the Judges’ pet peeves; successful mediation strategies; dealing with difficult clients, adversaries and mediators; and ethical issues to keep in mind.
- Lynne Anne Anderson, Esq., Drinker Biddle & Reath, LLP
- Wendy Johnson Lario, Esq., Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Arthur L. Raynes, Esq., Wiley Malehorn Sirota & Raynes
- Hon. Barbara Byrd Wecker, JAD (Ret.), Greenberg Dauber Epstein & Tucker, PC
- Hon. Maurice J. Gallipoli, AJSC (Ret.), Porzio Bromberg & Newman, PC
- Hon. Daniel P. Mecca, PJCv (Ret.), The Mecca Law Firm
- Hon. C. Judson Hamlin, JSC (Ret.), Keefe Bartels
- Hon. John J. Harper, JSC (Ret.), Laufer Dalena Cadicina Jensen & Boyd, LLC
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 4.0 hours of total CLE credit.
To learn more about this program, please click here.