Porzio Attorneys Presented at the 7th Annual Global Transparency Reporting Congress
Porzio, Bromberg & Newman (Porzio) attorneys presented during the 7th Annual Global Transparency Reporting Congress in London, England.
D. Jeffrey Campbell moderated the panel, "Overcoming Consent Management Challenges," on April 4, 2017 at 3:45 PM.
Brian P. Sharkey moderated the panel, "Cross-Borders Transparency Reporting," on April 5, 2017 at 11:45 AM.
Also in attendance were Chrissy N. Bradshaw and John P. Oroho.
Collecting and reporting HCP and HCO expenditure data across multiple source systems and countries is complicated. It is critical to interpret the regulations or guidelines correctly and to set up company systems to ensure data accuracy and avoid duplication.
Compliance colleagues will exchange actionable information on emerging global guidelines and trends in reporting and managing transparency in payments to healthcare professionals across the globe.
- Evaluate Cross-Border Consent with Indirect Payments
- Leverage Transparency Data Analytics to Improve Compliance Monitoring
- Global Analysis of EFPIA Transparency Initiative — The Initial Objectives Versus The Results Obtained
- Track and Disclose Transfers of Value (ToVs) to Technical Universities from EFPIA Countries — Where Goes the Borderline?
- Address Lessons Learned for UK’s Disclosure Code Implementation
- Discover the Media Perception on Disclosure of Data
- Evaluate the Impact of Data Privacy Framework in EU for 2017 on Transparency Reporting
- Learn Best Practices on How to Gain Consent and Achieve Accuracy of Data
- Identify the Differences Between the U.S. and EFPIA Transparency Initiatives
- Anticipate Challenges From Authorities Looking into Transparency Data with a Focus on Potential Violation of Tax Laws and Anti Corruption
To learn more and to register, click here.