Porzio New England Healthcare Compliance Roundtable: Compliance Measurements
We are pleased to begin the third year of the Porzio New England Healthcare Compliance Roundtables, presented by Porzio Life Sciences. We anticipate another great series of discussions on important topics for those who have compliance responsibilities in the ever-changing medical device industry.
The spring event, "Compliance Measurements," took place on April 7, 2017 at the Westin Waltham.
- Roundtable attendees' views/uses of the measurement options: auditing v. monitoring v. business analytics/metrics;
- Why we love numbers, or what numbers can do for us;
- Determining what you want to know and how you might get at it… and what you will do with what you learn (The Plan);
- Accessing the easy data for the most risky areas first; where to look;
- Finding allies;
- Testing your approach before implementing it;
- Avoiding/Overcoming the pitfalls associated with measuring compliance activities/performance; how the numbers can fail us; and
- Getting comfortable with the treasure trove of data/metrics: The annual business planning process.
This complimentary program is intended for employees of medical device companies who have compliance responsibilities.
As in the past, Porzio will organize the discussion but the Roundtable participants will guide where we go with the conversation. Porzio will provide benchmarking information when appropriate. We will save some time at the end of the agenda for "hot topics" the attendees would like to review.
7:45 AM: Buffet Breakfast
8:30 AM: Introductions
8:40 AM: Compliance Measurements
10:15 AM: Break
10:30 AM: Attendees' Hot Topics
11:20 AM: Wrap-up
11:30 AM: Adjourn
This event is complimentary but registration is required. To register, please click here.