Porzio Recognized in 18 Practice Areas by U.S. News - Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” 2014 Rankings
Porzio, Bromberg & Newman P.C. (Porzio) is pleased to announce that the firm has received Tier 1 metropolitan rankings by U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” in the 15 practice areas listed below.
- Appellate Practice
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Land Use & Zoning Law
- Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Litigation – Labor & Employment
- Litigation – Real Estate
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants
- Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
Additionally, the firm received Tier 2 metropolitan rankings in Trusts & Estates Law and Real Estate Law along with Tier 3 metropolitan rankings in Tax Law.
Porzio is one of only 10,000 law firms ranked in the 2014 edition of Best Law Firms. The complete 2014 Best Law Firms list is available at http://bestlawfirms.usnews.com. For details about Best Law Firms' methodology, please click here.