Porzio Recognized in 16 Practice Areas by U.S. News - Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” 2015 Rankings
Porzio, Bromberg & Newman P.C. (Porzio) is pleased to announce that the firm has received Tier 1 metropolitan rankings by U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” in the 13 practice areas listed below.
- Appellate Practice
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Land Use & Zoning Law
- Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Litigation – Labor & Employment
- Litigation – Real Estate
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
Additionally, the firm received Tier 2 metropolitan rankings in Trusts & Estates Law and Real Estate Law along with Tier 3 metropolitan rankings in Tax Law.
The 2015 rankings are based on the highest number of participating firms and highest number of client ballots on record. To be eligible for a ranking, a firm must have a lawyer listed in The Best Lawyers in America, which recognizes the top 4 percent of practicing attorneys in the US. Over 17,000 attorneys provided almost 600,000 law firm assessments, and almost 7,500 clients provided more than 40,000 evaluations.