Porzio is Proud to Re-Introduce the Face of Its Experienced Real Estate, Land Use, Environmental Practice Group
Porzio's real estate experience ranges from raw land deals to Brownfields redevelopment projects, from financing transactions to complex litigation. Regardless of the size or complexity of the matter, our attorneys vigorously pursue the best interest of our clients while never losing sight of the end goal.
The real estate practice group represents clients in connection with a variety of real estate matters:
- Commercial Sales, Acquisitions, Leasing and Finance Transactions
- Community Associations
- Environmental Issues
- General Corporate Transactions Driven By Real Estate Interests
- Land Use
- Litigation and Dispute Management
- New York Coop and Condo Representation
- New York Condominium Conversions
- New York Commercial Retail and Office Leasing
- Property Tax Appeals
- Real Estate Portfolio Advisory and Strategic Planning Services
With a continued dedication to real estate, construction, land use and environmental matters, we look forward to providing our clients with the same exceptional results-driven service that has made our team an industry leader for decades.