Porzio Recognized in 16 Practice Areas by U.S. News - Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” 2016 Rankings
Porzio, Bromberg & Newman P.C. is pleased to announce that the firm has received Tier 1 metropolitan rankings by U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” in the following 13 practice areas:
- Appellate Practice
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Land Use & Zoning Law
- Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Litigation – Labor & Employment
- Litigation – Real Estate
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
Additionally, the firm received Tier 2 metropolitan rankings in Trusts & Estates Law and Real Estate Law, along with Tier 3 metropolitan rankings in Tax Law.
The 2016 rankings are based on the highest number of participating firms and highest number of client ballots on record. To be eligible for a ranking, a firm must have a lawyer listed in The Best Lawyers in America, which recognizes the top 4 percent of practicing attorneys in the US. Over 17,000 attorneys provided almost 600,000 law firm assessments, and almost 7,500 clients provided more than 40,000 evaluations.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.