Porzio Attorneys Presented at CBI's 14th Annual Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress
Porzio, Bromberg & Newman attorneys presented at CBI's 14th Annual Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress on April 26-28, 2017, in Washington, D.C.
"Elite CCO Exchange and Fireside Chat," April 27, 2017 at 9:15 AM
Moderator: Michelle D. Axelrod
Chief Compliance Officer Summit, April 27, 2017 at 1:20 PM
Summit Host: John P. Oroho
"The Inside View of the Confirmation of Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch," April 27, 2017 at 1:25 PM
Speaker: William J. Hughes, Jr.
Transparency and Aggregate Spend Track, Opening Remarks, April 27, 2017 at 1:30 PM
Track Chair: Chrissy N. Bradshaw
"Tap Transparency Data for Valuable Insights," April 27, 2017 at 2:05 PM
Moderator: Chrissy N. Bradshaw
"World Showcase - Adhere to Global Laws and Codes in Emerging Markets," April 27, 2017 at 5:10 PM
Speakers: D. Jeffrey Campbell and Brian P. Sharkey
Attendee: Frank Fazio
Backed by 13 years of high-quality content, CBI’s PCC is the industry’s must-attend event for compliance excellence, attracting more than 500 industry leaders annually. The brightest minds and stakeholders of the highest caliber in life sciences compliance unite with an unmatched speaking faculty, meaningful networking and strategic content.
- Women’s Executive Leadership Summit
- 5 Interactive Workshops
- Bio/Pharma and Medical Device Think Tank for Compliance Changemakers
- Small to Mid-Sized Bio/Pharma Boot Camp
- Industry-Only Compliance Café and Community Exchange
- Past and Present Prosecutor Parley
- Highly Acclaimed CCO Summit
- 9 Tailored Content Streams on the Hottest Compliance Issues Transpiring Across the Globe
For more information, please click here.