Beau is a member of the Litigation Practice Group, where he counsels clients on compliance and regulatory issues relating to the emerging cannabis market. Beau also serves as Director with the firm's lobbying subsidiary, Porzio Governmental Affairs, and advises on strategies to navigate the legislative landscape in the areas of healthcare, environmental, cannabis, and law enforcement.
"Breaking Through the Fog: Navigating the Haze of Cannabis in the Workplace," Morris County Chamber of Commerce, 1/19/2022
Prior Relevant Experience
Industry or Governmental Experience:
- Legislative Director, New Jersey's Legislative District State Senator, 2015-2021.
- Legislative Aid, New Jersey's 10th Legislative District Office, 2014-2015.
- Legal Intern, Ocean County Prosecutor's Office, Summer 2011, 2012.
- A20/S20: Expanded NJ medical marijuana program July 2019.
- A1330: Created pilot program to research cultivation of industrial hemp November 2018.
- A4219: Enabled certain minors to register for organ donation January 2018.
- S5: Established comprehensive uniform data reporting requirements for EMS systems.