Todd Roth is a member of Porzio's Life Sciences Compliance and Regulatory Counseling Department. An experienced attorney, Todd's broad practice includes counseling pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies regarding legal compliance, product warnings, risk management and litigation avoidance, including strategy development and review of physician-facing, direct-to patient and internal marketing and promotional materials. He advises these and other commercial clients on business issues and in complex litigation and dispute resolutions.
As a litigator, Todd has represented manufacturers, distributors and retailers of various products, including pharmaceuticals, medical devices, industrial equipment, recreational vehicles and automobiles in all aspects of products liability litigation in both state and federal courts.
Todd is also Director of Compliance Services for Porzio Life Sciences, LLC, a subsidiary of the law firm. In this role, he counsels life sciences companies on a variety of compliance issues, including FDA promotional regulations, industry standards regarding interactions with healthcare professionals, and fraud and abuse laws. He also collaborates on new products and services to expand the company's suite of compliance and regulatory services offered.
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
Prior Relevant Experience
- Honorable Mary Catherine Cuff, Presiding Judge, New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division, Judicial Law Clerk, West Long Branch, NJ, 2007 - 2008.
- Office of the Monmouth County Prosecutor, Freehold, NJ, Law Clerk, 2006.
- Honorable James R. Zazzali, Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey, Judicial Intern, Red Bank, NJ, 2005 – 2006.
- Honorable Dennis M. Cavanaugh, U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, Judicial Intern, Newark, NJ, 2004.