David Schloss is Of Counsel of Porzio, Bromberg & Newman, P.C. and a member of the firm’s Employment Team. David works with public companies, consulting firms and private equity owned portfolio companies, delivering HR and business strategies that lead to profitable growth and value creation. He offers advice, counsel and strategies to senior management in talent acquisition and development; benefits and compensation strategies; ERISA and HR compliance. David provides valuable support to help organizations navigate the most challenging elements of human resources without compromising their mission, culture and values.
- Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health, Pennsylvania Advisory Board Member
- "Practical Concerns and Managing Risk Relating to Termination, Layoffs, Furloughs, and Recalls," Porzio Employment Law Forum, October 27, 2020.
- "All On-Board: How to Recruit and Safely Bring Talent to Your Team," Porzio Employment Law Forum, October 3, 2019.
Prior Relevant Experience
- Teladoc, Inc., Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer.
- Caladrius Biosciences (formerly NeoStem), Vice President Human Resources.
- Plus Diagnostics (Acquired by Miraca Life Sciences), Senior Vice President Human Resources.
- OraPharma (Acquired by Valeant Pharmaceuticals), Senior Vice President Human Resources.
- Eurand (Acquired by Aptalis Pharmaceuticals), Vice President Human Resources.
- ImClone Systems (Acquired by Eli Lilly), Vice President Human Resources.
- GlaxoSmithKline, Vice President Human Resources, Information Technology.