Chris Mazza is an associate of the firm and a member of the Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring Team. His practice focuses on all areas of bankruptcy and restructuring, including the representation of commercial debtors, secured and unsecured creditors, creditors’ committees, commercial landlords, and other parties of interest in bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings. He works with companies throughout various industries, including major retailers and the transportation industry.
In addition to Bankruptcy matters, Chris is experienced in patent prosecution and general intellectual property litigation, and worked hands-on supporting a hormone replacement therapy litigation for a top ten global pharmaceutical company.
While attending law school, Chris was an Associate Editor and Articles Editor on the Editorial Board of the Law Review at Seton Hall University School of Law.
- Columbia Bank – Millennial Advisory Board Member
- Battered Women's Legal Advocacy Project – Volunteer Attorney
- Vincent J. Apruzzese High School Mock Trial Competition – Morris County Coordinator
- Eva's Village, Paterson, NJ – Committee Member – Lawyers, Accountants and Financial Professionals Annual Event
- Homeless Solutions, Inc., Morris Plains, NJ – Volunteer
- American Bankruptcy Institute – Member
- Turnaround Management Association – Member
- Bankruptcy Inn of Court – Student
- Three Porzio Attorneys Serve as the Coordinators for Morris County's High School Mock Trial Competition, 2/28/2023
- Three Porzio Attorneys Served as Morris County Co-Coordinators for Vincent J. Appruzzese Mock Trial Competition, 4/27/2021
- Porzio Honored by NJLJ's Professional Excellence Awards, 6/13/2019