Cheryl A. Santaniello
Cheryl A. Santaniello is a principal of Porzio, Bromberg & Newman and Managing Principal of the firm's Wilmington, Delaware office. She is a member of the firm’s Real Estate and Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring Practice Groups where she provides general counsel to her clients on a wide range of legal matters including business transactional, commercial real estate, and lending matters in Delaware, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
Cheryl's experience allows her to offer a wide range of services to clients involving the finance, acquisition, sale, lease, and development of commercial real estate. She has developed a varied lending practice representing lenders and borrowers in commercial loan transactions, workouts, and the purchase and sale of loans. Cheryl also provides legal opinions to lenders and rating agencies including entity formation and existence, authority, bankruptcy-remoteness and non-consolidation opinions.
Beyond her real estate and lending practices, Cheryl serves as outside general counsel to clients in a variety of industries, helping them navigate their day-to-day operations in addition to negotiating complex real estate and business transactions.
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Delaware Bar Association
- Delaware Bankers Association
- Porzio Continues Expansion With Philadelphia Office Opening, 4/01/2022
- Porzio, Bromberg & Newman Recognized at 2021 New Jersey Law Journal Legal Awards, 9/24/2021
- Porzio Bromberg and Newman Introduces Business Law Practice, 5/20/2021
- Porzio, Bromberg & Newman Hires Wilmington Attorney as First Delaware Managing Principal, 9/03/2020
- Will bankruptcy boom be boon to Delaware firms?, 9/03/2020
- Porzio Expands Reach with Opening of Wilmington, Delaware Office Led by Cheryl A. Santaniello as Managing Principal, 8/26/2020
Prior Relevant Experience
- Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman PC, Wilmington, Delaware: Partner (2017-2020)
- Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor, LLP, Wilmington, Delaware: Attorney (2007-2017)